Head of Land, Housing Association – Up to £100,000 DOE plus package
We are currently working alongside with one of our clients who is a privately-owned housebuilder, with a focus towards building quality new homes on green field sites in Warwickshire. It is a unique opportunity to join one of the few remaining family owned businesses with a genuine focus towards build quality and customer satisfaction.
Currently they have a challenging however exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of Land Housing Association Manager who will be responsible for helping my client develop a HA side to the business.
The successful candidate will be reporting into the Managing Director and the Contract Manager and will be responsible for:
• Helping my client with land buying for HA sites
• Appraise new HA opportunities
• Oversee multiple site acquisitions
• Liaising with HA professionals
• Ensure deals are put together with my client and HA professionals
• Creation of new partnerships
• Maintain an established network as well as creating new connections with HA’s
• You will also be responsible for the development of new strategies and procedures to deliver the end goal.
The right candidate needs to be an experienced individual who has experience working and liaising with HA professionals, and who will help them develop the HA side of the business. It is important that a strong track record of identifying and securing land for HA developments can be demonstrated.
If you believe you have the right experience and would like to find out more about this position, please contact Izabela for more information on 0330 055 2229 or firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today.