Housing Association Planning Manager
My client is a privately-owned housebuilder with a focus towards building quality new homes on green field sites in Nuneaton and surrounding areas.
Focusing on quality our client regularly wins pride in the job award as well as health and safety awards. They are very customer focused which can be seen from their 4 start HBF ratings and have a family culture which is hard to be found in today’s revolving market.
An opportunity has arisen for a HA Development Manager to join their team due to planned expansion. Our client needs someone that is going to help them secure land from Housing Associations which our client can then use to build affordable homes on, closing the overall deal with Housing Associations.
Reporting into the Contract Manager, your main duties will be to:
• Help my client with land buying for HA sites
• Appraise new HA opportunities
• Oversee multiple site acquisitions
• Liaise with HA professionals
• Ensure deals are put together with my client and HA professionals
• Creation of new partnerships
• Maintain an established network as well as creating new connections with HA’s
• You will also be responsible for the development of new strategies and procedures to deliver the end goal
The right candidate needs to be an experienced individual who has experience working and liaising with HA professionals, and who will help them develop the HA side of the business. It is important that a strong track record of identifying and securing land for HA developments can be demonstrated.
If you believe you have the right experience and would like to find out more about this position, please contact Izabela for more information on 0330 055 2229 or firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today.