A leading Construction Consultancy are looking for an engaging and communicative Health and Safety Consultant to join their burgeoning operation. Based in Leeds and operating throughout the region, you will be well-versed in providing Safety/CDM support on a range of new build projects across the Leisure, Retail and Residential sectors, amongst others.
Operating autonomously, you will be:
• Visiting various sites and to provide site inspections and audits
• Provide help and advice to the company’s client base
• Solutions driven and proactive in identifying issues
Working three days a week, this role is new and integral to the continuous improvement of their client’s health & safety practices. Therefore, knowledge of safety, health & environmental legislation and current construction practices is key. You will also be:
• Dynamic and personable
• Well-organised, driven and autonomous
• Well-versed in CDM 2015 and the Principal Designer role (preferably IMaPs/CMaPs)
• Experienced in multi-site portfolios and small to medium-sized construction environments
This is an excellent chance for you to join an impressive construction consultancy with a reputable client base. You will earn a competitive salary (dependant on experience) plus package and will be instrumental in providing H&S/CDM support across the region.