Senior Quantity Surveyor required for major RC Frame schemes, for a leading RC Frame and Groundworks contractor, based in London.
They have expediential growth proven to be a highly successful contractor specialising in Groundworks and RC Frames. Their expertise and breadth of experience they offer the complete Groundworks and RC Frame solution for any project ..
This medium sized company are able undertake all projects from £1million up to £12million, in London.
A high emphasis on Health & Safety
A longstanding workforce
Their reputation is key
Support the Commercial Director in the successful commercial and financial management of 3-5 projects from point of award through to final account.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for managing costs with an end goal of maximising the project margin and ensuring delivery of payment whilst developing future client relationships.
Supervising QS’s and trainee QS’s and supporting them.
• Measurement and valuation of groundworks
• Preparation of monthly applications for payments for allocated projects
• Identification and pricing of variations to clients
• Negotiation and agreement of variations
• Preparation of subcontract tender enquiry documents
• Review of submitted tenders
• Payment of subcontract accounts
Senior Quantity Surveyor with a strong background in RC Frame schemes with an RC Frame and Groundworks subcontractor.
Highly competitive package, £65,000-75,000+ this is negotiable depending on knowledge and experience, premium paid for the right surveyor
If interested call Greg Cordell, at Kenton Black 0330 055 2229.