£55,000 - £85,000 (experience dependent) plus package
Top Residential Groundworks Contractor
Wider Midlands area
Midlands-based Residential groundworks contractor is looking for an experienced Estimator to join their team on a permanent basis. Immediate start available for the right person.
• Preparing work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
• Identifying labour, materials, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
• Computing costs by analysing labour, materials, and time requirements.
• Resolving discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
• Presenting prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
• Preparing special reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintaining cost data base by entering and backing up data.
• Maintaining technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
• Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Degree background would be advantageous, but not essential - experience of residential groundworks is absolutely essential for this role. Good competency with IT, Excel, and cost-related software.
Contact Jamie Taylor at Kenton Black (firstname.lastname@example.org)