New opportunity for a General Foreman has arisen in the Swindon area.
My client is a reputable contractor with a group turnover circa £500 million. Still operating with a strong family-orientated ethos they are listed as one of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK.
This current opportunity involves the construction of a new single carriageway circa 3km in length to link a new residential development to existing civils infrastructure. The project involves:
• Part signalisation of existing roundabout
• Improvement to existing roads and new roads
• New roundabout / T-Junction
• New bridge and two culverts to accommodate local minor live streams;
• New signalised crossroads
• A strong knowledge of similar civil engineering projects, incorporating aspects such as earthworks, structures, drainage, highways, s278 and other related infrastructure.
• Strong knowledge of legislation and regulations used within the Civil Engineering & Infrastructure sectors.
• Strong IT skills.
• Strong management ability, including clear communication skills.
Salary & Package:
• Between £40,000 - £50,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• Up to 15% bonus scheme
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Chris Wright on 0330 055 2229 or email@example.com