We are now recruiting for an experienced General Foreman for a family-owned regional contractor with an enviable reputation in the South Midlands. Our client has already filled their order book for 2021 and have numerous schemes starting early spring throughout Warwickshire and Northamptonshire. As a result they are looking for an experienced General Foreman with a general Civil engineering and infrastructure background to join the team.
• Direct the work of operatives and sub-contractors
• Contribute to preparation of programme
• Plan and order materials and plant to achieve programmes
• Keep daily records of work carried out
• Ensure that works proceed in accordance with site programmes
• Ensure all plant on site is suitable for the task and conforms to current legislation
• Ensure all work complies with quality, safety and environmental policies and the requirements of the company procedures.
• Experience working for a blue chip or regional civil engineering contractor.
• Project experience in roads and sewers (s278), deep drainage, highways, infrastructure.
• Based in Warwickshire / Northamptonshire.
Great salary and package on offer, up to £55k plus benefits (dependent on experience).
To express your interest please contact Chris Wright 0330 055 2229