I am currently recruiting for a well-established and highly respected civil engineering contractor who have recently been appointed a new £15m contract in the Walton-on-Trent region. This is a complex project which requires a competent general foreman to work on and manage this newly awarded and prestigious project. This scheme includes two 278 junctions, a new road, and a two-lane bridge over a river.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry for a regional or sub-contractor (essential)
• Sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Street works Supervisor
• Full UK driving licence
• Valid CSCS card
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Team player
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to lead and motivate a team
• Logical and organised
Salary & Package:
• Between £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a rare opportunity to join a principle contractor in a role which will offer genuine career progression and a wide range of civil engineering projects.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Hugo Lennard on 0330 055 2229 or firstname.lastname@example.org