CIVILS GENERAL FOREMAN
UP TO £58k + Package
A new opportunity for a General Foreman has arisen in the Northamptonshire area.
My client is a reputable £100m+ turnover contractor who can offer a variety of local civil engineering projects which range in value from £5 – 35m.
Due to successful tenders, they are looking to attract a capable General Foreman or Senior General Foreman to join an established team.
• s 278, s 38
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry for a regional or sub-contractor (essential)
• Sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Street works Supervisor
• Full UK driving licence
• Valid CSCS card
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Team player
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to lead and motivate a team
• Logical and organised
Salary & Package:
• Between £45,000 - £58,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a rare opportunity to join a principle contractor in a role which will offer genuine career progression and a wide range of civil engineering projects.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Hugo Lennard on 0330 055 2229 or email@example.com