A new opportunity for a General Foreman has arisen in the Bedford region.
My client is a reputable £40m+ turnover contractor who can offer local work. Due to their successful tenders on new civil engineering projects they are looking to attract a capable General Foreman or Senior General Foreman to join an established team.
This is an opportunity that should appeal to a General Foreman looking to work for a respected contractor on a wide range of civil engineering projects.
• General Civils
• s 278, s 38
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry for a regional or sub-contractor (essential)
• Sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Street works Supervisor
• Full UK driving licence
• Valid CSCS card
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Team player
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to lead and motivate a team
• Logical and organised
Salary & Package:
• Between £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a rare opportunity to join a principle contractor in a role which will offer genuine career progression and a wide range of civil engineering projects.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Hugo Lennard on 0330 055 2229 or firstname.lastname@example.org