A new opportunity for a General Foreman has arisen in the Bedfordshire area. The project will last around 12 months. This will be a nationwide role working for a contractor on various projects around the UK. All lodging costs will be covered, or you will be paid subsistence of £800-1200 per month.
My client is a reputable £50m+ turnover contractor who can offer extremely interesting and complex civil engineering projects. You will be working as part of a close-knit team.
This is an opportunity that should appeal to a General Foreman looking to work for a respected contractor on a wide range of civil engineering projects.
• Bridge jacking and temporary works
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry for a regional or sub-contractor
• Sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Street works Supervisor
• Full UK driving licence
• Valid CSCS card
• Happy to lodge and work nationwide on a variety of projects
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Team player
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to lead and motivate a team
• Logical and organised
Salary & Package:
• Between £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
• Subsistence of £800-1200 per month
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a rare opportunity to join a principle contractor in a role which will offer genuine career progression and a wide range of civil engineering projects.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Hugo Lennard on 0330 055 2229 or email@example.com