My client is a UK national main contractor who have been awarded a £20m new build project in Peterborough. Due to the location of the scheme they are in the market for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to commercially run the scheme. The successful candidate will be based on site for a minimum of 12-months reporting directly into the Regional Commercial Manager.
Skill & Responsibilities:
- Procurement and on-going management of sub-contractors
- Valuations/variations, change control management
- Final accounts
- Monthly CVRs
· Peterborough, 12-month contract
· 5-10 years Build contracting experience (essential)
· JCT contract experience (essential)
· Experience working on education schemes (desirable)
Apply now with an updated CV and/or for more information contact Dan Bowen on 0330 055 2229.