My client is a leading infrastructure consultancy who are involved in some of the lagest highways & rail projects in the UK. At present the Commercial Team are in need of a Senior Quantity Surveyor/Cost Manager to provide assistance to the client in the form of Commercial Management of Utility Diverions.
The role with involve:
- Review and report on C4s & SU orders
- Review and report on Change Control
- Audit & Validation of Final Accounts
- Cost Analysis of SU Diversions Schedules/budgets
- Review allowances and update estimates in line with pricing data
- Cost Repots on the diversions
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven utilities experience encompassing utility diversions
- A familiarity with the 'New Roads and Street Works Act’ (NRSWA)
- A fully conversant understanding of NEC3 forms of contract
- 8-10 years experience working in the capacity of Senior Quantity Surveyor
The successful candidate can expect an assignment that will last for a minimum of 24 months. Apply now with an updated CV and/or for more information contact Dan Bowen on 0121 237 3700.