Kenton Black are recruiting for a regional contractor who have recently been awarded a new project in Bristol. You will be working as a Lead Surveyor on a new build £5mil industrial unit, working alongside a Project Manager. This is a 6 month contract outside of IR35.
• Procurement of subcontract packages.
• Assist with CVR's
• Agree and asses Compensation Events
• Liaise directly with client
• Analysing sub-contractor's quotations.
• Identifying potential risks and evaluate options for control.
• On-site measurement and measurement of drawings as required.
• Ensure all work complies with quality, safety and environmental policies
Requirements for this role:
• Minimum 5 years experience as a QS
• Industrial experience
• Excellent IT Skills
• Good communication skills and time management
• Good references
This is a Freelance 6 month contract that is due to start in March.
Apply now or For more information about this role then please contact Tabitha at Kenton Black