Freelance Civils Senior Quantity Surveyor Role
Project - Highways - 12 Months minimum.
Based around South Yorkshire/East Midlands
For this project you will be expected to:
• Effective contribution to the maximisation of financial return on project.
• The identification of commercial business risk and developing solutions for its minimisation.
• The review and negotiation of terms and conditions of contract and subcontract.
• Managing commercial disputes.
• Accurately defining the commercial parameters of contract.
• The provision of commercial support and guidance to the Business Unit Management Team.
• Ensuring the adoption of a best practice and continuous improvement approach to all commercial processes and procedures. Being a visible commercial point of contact for client senior management and responding accordingly to problems.
Its essential you are from a civils background and ideally have previous experience of working within the Highways sector. You will have the appropriate qualification and management experience. In return you can expect a salary up to £400 per day + fantastic benefits package including car/allowance etc.
Highways experience is essential- looking to start in April/May – looking for the ideal candidate to see the full project through to finish.
For more information please get in touch with Jamie - 0133 397 0462