My client is a civil engineering main contractor who are currently in the market for a Freelance Senior Estimator to take on a long-term commission working on their Alliance with Welsh Water.
• Civil Engineering main contractor background
• Experience working in the Water sector
• Fully conversant understanding of Candy Estimating Software
Main duties include:
• Provide sound commercial advice and high level cost plans to the feasibility team
• Identify the component parts of any Capital Maintenance Project from outline drawings and feasibility studies to facilitate pricing of Solution Target Costs
• Work within a common Estimating Process across the Alliance using a standardised Estimating Package (Candy)
• Work with the Project Team to deliver the estimating function ensuring accurate, consistent and transparent pricing from first principles of Projects for delivery by the Alliance
• Producing updated Best Estimates to establish Project Forecasts
• Ensure that all estimates are capable of being used as the base targets for Earned Value Analysis during construction.
• Liaise with the Project Planner to ensure that all estimates align with the Work Breakdown Structures and Activity Schedules contained in Project P6 Programmes
Apply now with an updated CV and/or for more information contact Dan Bowen on 0121 237 3700