Day Rate: £300 - £350 per day (depending on experience) Outside IR35
Role: Freelance Design Manager (Commercial/Industrial)
Duration: On Going
Kenton Black are working with an Award Winning Contractor who are currently recruiting for one of their existing projects in Coventry. They are looking for a Freelance Design Manager to work a split between Office, Home, and Site based work. They have a strong presence in the Commercial and Industrial sector and have delivered large flagship projects across the UK.
Commercial / Industrial
• Manage the pre-construction process, and promote integration of disciplines
• Develop the Clients Brief to eliminate risk, and ensure the project evolves to meet financial and time parameters
• Assist in Risk Management at bid stage
• Enhance external relationships through excellent project management skills
• Manage the development of whole-life programmes from the earliest opportunity, ensuring full understanding and commitment from all disciplines, both internally and externally
• Motivate and Manage the Design Coordinators, other members of the Preconstruction Team and various stakeholders to deliver the project from the Tender Stage to start on site.
• Also ensuring the optimum solution to each scheme and sharing 'best practice' across the business
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please contact Conner Keyter on 0330 055 2229 or send your CV to email@example.com