Kenton Black are working with a privately owned, Main Contractor who are recruiting a Freelance Design Coordinator. My client are looking to take on a Design Coordinator to work alongside an existing team on a large new build project. This is a Freelance role to start within the next 2 weeks.
The successful Design Coordinator will be based on site and will be responsible for the following:
• Planning and Building Regulation drawings
• Producing working drawings
• Managing and liaising with external consultants
• Attend design team meetings
• Updating and tracking the design programme
• Providing technical assistance to project team
• Construct-ability liaison between the design team and Project Manager
• Experience working as a Design Coordinator or an Engineer who is ready to take a step up Design Coordinator.
• Main Contractor experience is essential
• Engineering background (preferred but not essential)
APPLY NOW or contact Tabitha Crabtree at Kenton Black 0330 055 2229