We have an opportunity with one of the UK's quickest growing housing developers who are looking for a Finishing Foreman to work on a new development in Wolverhampton. They also have other opportunities located throughout the West Midlands in the near future. This is an excellent opportunity to join a recently established regional office, as such you will play a key role in future successes of the growing region.
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
• Reporting to the Site Manager on the progress against the programme
• Maintenance of company required Health & Safety procedures / initiatives including PPE, Site Inductions, Management of Method
• Liaising with the client, head office, trades etc
• Liaising with the Sub-Contractors as required
• Preparation / assistance with the site progress reports
• Safe storage and co-ordination of materials
• Responsible for the accurate / timely completion of site based documentation
In return you can expect a competitive salary along with additional benefits.
To be considered for this role you must have previous Finishing experience working in House Builder ideally coming from a Joinery background as well as SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid at work.
To present interest, please contact Izabela Valjaskova on 0330 055 2229 on apply today