GRADUATE QUANTITY SURVEYOR
HIGHLY REPUTABLE HIGHWAYS CONTRACTOR
Up to £25,000 Per Annum
A top civils/highways contractor are searching for a capable Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join them in Huntingdon!
This is a unique and exciting role which will offer the successful candidate excellent exposure to a large civils project and great career progression prospects.
• Street Lighting/Communications
• General Civil Engineering works
• Control of commercial matters on a number of projects including production of cashflow and forecasting
• Procurement, selection and management of subcontractor accounts from award to final account
• Completion of monthly valuations submitting applications as required by the company/Contract requirements
• Valuation of variations, preparation and submission of quotations/compensation events as required
• Monitoring of the contract programme identifying/raising early warnings/potential variations/quotations
• Liaising with the Client/Client’s representative on commercial issues
• Carrying out internal cost value management of projects producing monthly project management reports for review with senior management
• Preferably BSc degree qualified (Quantity Surveying)
• Up to 2 years post graduate experience
• Computer literate – Word, Excel, MS Project, Conquest or similar estimating packages
• Experience in NEC3/JCT/ICE forms of contract.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and influence people at all levels
• Confident when working autonomously
• Strong time management skills
• Strong leadership style
• Good problem-solving skills and creative flair
Salary & Package:
• Up to £25,000 per annum
• Pension Contribution
• + More
This is a great opportunity for a driven graduate Quantity Surveyor looking to take on an exciting role offering great career progression and personal development opportunities.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Sekani Sherrott on 0121 237 3700.