We have an exciting opportunity for an Estimator to join an award-winning business based in the Birmingham area, working on a variety of civil engineering schemes for local authorities and private clients.
Our client is one of the best regional civil engineering contractors in the Midland and pride themselves on how they look after their staff members. They are privately owned and maintain a genuine family feel as well as promoting an excellent working culture and work life balance.
The company has secured plenty of future work with turnover currently circa £20m and growing steadily after the recent pandemic. They specialise in the delivery of housing infrastructure, highways, local authority & frameworks, structures and car parks, with schemes ranging from £150k to £10m in value.
This opportunity is suitable for an Estimator from a main contracting background, ideally within civil engineering. They will be joining a stable team consisting of two Estimators, a Planner and admin staff.
• Experience working for a main contractor as an Estimator.
• Desirable – a background in General Civils, Highways, Public realm, infrastructure.
• Commutable to Birmingham.
• Relevant construction qualifications and experience of delivering major civil design and build projects in the UK.
• £30,000 - £55,000 basic salary (dependent on experience).
• Company car / car allowance.
• Plus benefits.
To express your interest please contact Chris Wright 0330 055 2229