We have an exciting opportunity for an Estimator to join an award-winning business, who deliver sustainable solutions for the UK’s transport infrastructure. Our client design, construct, maintain and operate a wide variety of projects for private and public sector clients including local authorities and Highways England. They also hold a ‘Gold Investor in People’ award for developing and rewarding their employees, offering excellent career potential.
Based out of new offices located in Birmingham, this role sits in their preconstruction team for the Southern region of the business covering the Midlands and South. The territory includes some growth areas for the business including the Southwest and Southeast of England. The team are currently enjoying unprecedented levels of work coming through covering a broad range of work.
The successful candidate will be working on contracts ranging up to £10m in value and may have the opportunity to work with other divisions within the business focussing on larger tenders ranging up to £100m. Types of works revolve around highways and include asphalt, surfacing and surface dressing and range from small to large projects.
• Experience working for a main contractor as an Estimator.
• Desirable – Highways – asphalt and surfacing project experience (the client will also consider candidates with a background in General Civils, Groundworks and Build).
• Commutable to Birmingham.
• Relevant construction qualifications and experience of delivering major civil design and build projects in the UK.
• £45,000 - £55,000 basic salary (dependent on experience).
• Competitive pension contribution.
• A company car allowance or a company car with a fuel card.
• 25 days annual leave per annum + the option to buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave.
• Opportunity to study towards a professional qualification fully funded.
• Ongoing training, and personal professional development.
• Discounts and benefits scheme containing car leasing, holidays, cinema tickets, restaurants and much more!
• Discretional end of year bonus.
To express your interest please contact Chris Wright 0330 055 2229