London or Coventry
Up to £32,000 plus company package
Kenton Black have partnered with a leading engineering consultancy based in London and the Midlands who are looking to appoint several engineering geologists to their high-performing team either based in London or the Midlands.
The successful candidate(s) responsibilities will be mainly related to the preparation and management of site investigation projects from inception to completion and the preparation of desk studies environmental and geotechnical interpretative reports.
Key tasks are but are not limited to:
• Carry out logging of soil and rock samples.
• Supervise and assist in the preparation of factual reports.
• Logging and supervision of trial pits.
• Supervision and Logging of Boreholes
• Gas and Ground Water Monitoring
• In-Situ geotechnical soil testing
• Preparation and Management of Site Investigation Projects.
• Monitor and order supplies, plant and equipment as required.
• Liaising with Clients and sub-contractors to ensure the successful completion of projects.
• Prepare tenders and job costings
• Production of desk studies
• Assisting in the production of geotechnical interpretative reports and foundation design
Qualifications / Personal Qualities:
• Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering / Earth Sciences or relevant subject.
• Master’s in environmental /Geotechnical Engineering or Engineering Geology desirable
• Excellent IT skills – extensive knowledge of electronic mail and MS Office applications and geotechnical databases.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• At least 3 years of previous relevant experience
For more information, please contact Hugo on 0330 055 2229 or email@example.com