Engineer (House Building) up to £60,000 + benefits, car & bonus (dependent on experience)
A well-established national house builder is seeking an experienced Engineer to join an established technical team. This is an excellent opportunity for a career minded Engineer who is looking to progress their career within a growing 5-star house builder.
The successful candidate will undertake all engineering aspects my new build housing developments, taking the sites from land acquisition, through to site completions and final adoptions. This is an ideal opportunity for candidates who have worked on volume house building developments for either a house builder or consultancy.
• Knowledge and understanding of the major functions within the remit of Technical services and how they impact on site acquisition and development.
• Qualified to degree level or HNC/HND in a related subject with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
• Knowledge and aptitude to identify those issues which impact on land value or development costs and to make the correct ‘allowances’.
Rewards / Incentives:
• Competitive salaries, dependent on experience and current position
• Company bonus scheme
• Company car or car allowance
• Generous holiday entitlement
• Full package
Please contact Chris Wright 0121 237 3700 to express your interest.