Electrician - Reading Job Type: Full-time
My client is the UKs largest independent rental generator company, running a fleet from 10KVA to 1250KVA sets along with panels and cables, with over 23 years of experience in the industry. The company has 9 depots across the UK with and Trackway Solutions in Wetherby. This company has grown in recent years and is ready for further expansion. This growth offers the opportunity for an Electrician to join the team at any of the three locations above.
• Carry out planned service and maintenance work on both hire fleet and customers equipment.
• Fault location, diagnosis and rectification to hire fleet and customers equipment.
• Preparation of equipment for hire.
• Installation and disconnection of equipment on site. (Synchronising where appropriate).
• Installation and commissioning of power to temporary site accommodation. (Wiring in where appropriate)
• Loading and unloading of vehicles.
• Carry out duties on call out rota system.
• Carry out general housekeeping to ensure work areas are tidy.
• Completion and submission of all company paperwork as per procedure.
• High school or equivalent.
• 18th Edition
• Electrical Certification level 2 or 3
• ECS Gold Card C&G 2391 inspecting testing Apprenticeship Qualifications
The company will offer the following:
• A salary of c£29,000
• Company Vehicle
• Company Mobile Phone
• Company Clothing
• Company Pension 3% employees contribute 5%
• Weekly paid
• 20 working days holiday plus bank holidays
Job Type: Full-time
• Electrical engineering: 1 year (Required)
• City & Guilds 18th Edition (Required)
• ECS Gold Card (Required)