Kenton Black are recruiting for a freelance earthworks engineer / surveyor in the Cirencester / Oxford area to work on a large industrial project c£100m.
To be suitable for this position, you should have experience within civil engineering and bulk earthworks.
The ideal candidate must have experience with:
• GPS proficient (with advanced processing capability)
• Total Station Advanced User
• 3D ground modelling
• Volumetric calculations
• Machine Control / Machine guidance advanced knowledge
• Able to supervise / manage teams and hit deadlines for CVRs etc. and work to specification.
• CAD proficient (Autocad or Bentley Inroads)
This contract runs for 6 months starting on 22nd June.
Day rate £300+ per day
This is a great opportunity to work for a main contractor on a large project with good security for the foreseeable.
For more information, please apply to this position.