Document Controller – Birmingham City Centre – Luxury High Rise Apartments
My client is one of the UK’s most prestigious house builders and have an exciting opportunity with out of their newest regional office in Birmingham.
Construction is due to commence on what will be one of Birmingham’s most prestigious apartment complexes in Central Birmingham and they have an opportunity for an experienced Document Controller.
In the first instance they are looking for a ‘team player’ who will be happy to ‘muck in’ with the site team in a joint Administration and Document Controller capacity. As the site becomes increasingly busy the successful candidate will then move solely in to a Document Controller role and a Site Secretary will be appointed according to work load.
The ideal candidate will have performed a similar role with a building contractor or house builder and be proficient with 4projects software.
• Management and Administration of documents with use of 4projects
• Ensuring compliance with Document Management Standards and procedures
• Supporting the submission and distribution of deliverable documents within the Procurement Team
• Communicate any data and process issues
• Ensuring all project control documentation is correctly managed & maintained
• Providing support within the project management team to enable success delivery of the project
• Upload and distribute documents
• QA check documents / information uploaded by members of the team
• Carry out various administrative tasks for the Site team
• £24,000 – £28,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
To express your interest please contact Chris Wright 0121 237 3700