Customer Liaison Manager - Top Housing Developer - Salary Circa £32,000 plus package
My client is a top national housing developer with a focus towards building quality affordable new homes in both brown field regeneration and green field locations with aspirations to achieve 5-star builder status.
They are seeking a new Customer Liaison Manager for the companies Midlands region.
The position includes working between three sites and one of their regional office’s.
As the customer liaison manager, you would be responsible for co-ordinating any aftercare work, liaising between customers and the relevant tradesman to ensure the finished product is completed to the highest quality achievable, and any issues post-handover are resolved.
Other duties include:
• To carry out Customer Care Introduction Calls.
• Liaise with customers and site teams to ensure completion of agreed defects within the SLA, attending face to face visits where necessary.
• To maintain and monitor the Customer Care Suite of Management Information.
• Chairing weekly Sales and Construction Meetings.
• Chairing monthly on-site Sales and Construction Meetings.
• Regular site visits to review build progress, maintain relationships and identify and agree building defects in accordance with building regulations and NHBC standards.
• Maintaining the Customer Care Complaint Log, taking ownership of escalated complaints and managing to satisfactory completion.
• Review and analyse Customer Satisfaction Survey content, distribute and work with the Business to agree action plans to resolve ongoing issues, in order to drive the business towards achieving 5 Star HBF status
My client has retained me to find people who are motivated, target driven and are able to bring new ideas to an exciting environment.
The ideal candidate would have worked in a similar capacity for a reputable housebuilder, contractor or housing association and be familiar with NHBC guidelines, as well as being able to multitask and project manage.
However, for a candidate who is driven to succeed, they are open to discuss the opportunity with candidates from a customer service background who have experience working for a construction company.
• Circa £32k per annum (dependent on experience)
• 25 days holiday
• Benefits package
• Progression and development
• In house training
• Flexible working location
• Work life balance
• A great team environment
If you are considering your options or looking for the next step in your customer service career, please get in touch.
Contact Fraser Hunt to express your interest. 0121 237 3700