Contracts Manager (House Building) up to £90,000 + benefits, car & 20% bonus
A well-established national house builder is seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to join their successful Midlands region overseeing circa 4 live volume housing developments throughout Oxfordshire and Warwickshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s most well-known house builders who are now stabilising output across the group with an emphasis towards build quality and customer satisfaction.
• Worked for a house builder in a Contracts Manager capacity.
• Experience controlling and managing project / site budgets including profit and loss, and managing budget constraints.
• Track record in supporting and encouraging the development of team members, motivating them to meet objectives.
• Based within Oxfordshire or Warwickshire.
Rewards / Incentives:
• Up to £90,000 basic salary.
• Up to 20% bonus.
• Car allowance or equivalent company vehicle.
• Pension and healthcare.
• Generous holiday entitlement.
• Other benefits.
Please contact Chris Wright 0121 237 3700 to express your interest.