An exceptional opportunity has become available for a Contracts Manager, due to business growth, to manage residential groundworks packages, based near Worcester.
• 4-5 Residential Groundworks Sites
• Contractor Contract Values - £200k-£5M
• They are a small team everyone gets on and work well together and enjoy their work
• They are strong commercially
• Consistent Growth
• Oversee Site Managers that are tasked with overseeing the operational management of various residential and commercial schemes up and exceeding the value of £2.5M
• Take ownership for Health & Safety and Environment responsibility
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders where required
• Observe design, construction and programme issues and review and comment on information issues by both the main contractor and suppliers.
• Work closely with the Site Management team on each site and communicator is essential.
• Manage projects in line with the agreed finance and production targets and reports.
• Client-facing, communicate with clients on a first-hand basis
• Work as part of a team, as well as on your own
• Execute the designated projects to the agreed programme, in line with Health, Safety and Environmental standards expected by the client and company.
Contracts Manager background with groundworks contractor
Experience residential groundworks sites around £200K-£5M
Demonstrable history of completing sites on time and within budget
Salary £70,000-80,000 per annum plus package, negotiable, depends on knowledge and experience. Day rate also considered, if have a long term employment record with current or previous companies.
For Further information call Greg Cordell at Kenton Black 07957 636672.