Contracts Manager required for a residential groundworks contractor located in Stoke.
• Oversee Site Managers that are tasked with overseeing the operational management of various residential schemes up.
• Health & Safety and Environment responsibility
• Internal and external stakeholders liason
• Observe design, construction and programme issues and review and comment on information issues by both the housebuilder and suppliers.
• Work closely with the site management team on each site and communicator is essential.
• Manage projects in line with the agreed finance and production targets and reports.
• Client-facing, communicate with clients on a first-hand basis
• Work as part of a team, as well as on your own
• Execute the designated projects to the agreed programme
Project Manager of Contracts Manager background with a residential groundworks contractor
Experience of residential groundworks schemes
Demonstrable history of completing sites on time and within budget
Salary £55,000-60,000 per annum plus package, negotiable, depends on knowledge and experience.
For Further information call Greg Cordell at Kenton Black 07957 636672.