An exceptional opportunity has become available for a Contracts Manager, to work for a civil and groundworks contractor, to take over from the current Contracts Manager, who is becoming a Director, to work on their commercial and residential groundworks packages, based near Luton.
This civil and groundworks contractor has a turnover of £6 million growth from £5M last year, they are looking for an ambitious groundworks Contracts Manager, due to their continued success and growth, and promotion of the current Contracts Manager. The company are highly respected and have repeat business from nearly all their clients.
They are known for their high-quality services and attention to detail. The company are involved with 278 and enabling works on the civil business, and residential and commercial groundworks.
• 4-5 Commercial & Residential Groundworks Sites
• Contractor Contract Values - £20K-£2.5M Million
• They are a small team everyone gets on and work well together and enjoy their work
• They are strong commercially
• Consistent Growth
This role would be suitable for an ambitious Project Manager looking to progress to a more senior role, or an existing Contracts Manager looking for a more challenging role.
• Oversee Site Managers that are tasked with overseeing the operational management of various residential and commercial schemes up and exceeding the value of £2.5M
• Take ownership for Health & Safety and Environment responsibility
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders where required
• Observe design, construction and programme issues and review and comment on information issues by both the main contractor and suppliers.
• Work closely with the Site Management team on each site and communicator is essential.
• Manage projects in line with the agreed finance and production targets and reports.
• Client-facing, communicate with clients on a first-hand basis
• Work as part of a team, as well as on your own
• Execute the designated projects to the agreed programme, in line with Health, Safety and Environmental standards expected by the client and company.
Project Manager of Contracts Manager background with a civil or groundworks contractor
Experience commercial and residential groundworks sites up to £2.5M
Ideally located in the Oxfordshire, Thames Valley or Bedfordshire area
Demonstrable history of completing sites on time and within budget
Salary £65,000-70,000 per annum plus package, negotiable, depends on knowledge and experience.
Day rate also considered, for long term employment.
For Further information call Greg Cordell at Kenton Black 07958 445844.