A prominent H&S Consultancy are looking for you to become their new Construction Health & Safety Advisor. Working with the team you need to understand the commerciality of working within a consultancy environment, working on an exciting project for a very reputable client. The role is a two-year fixed-term contract, running until Spring 2023.
Reporting into the MD you will be:
• Providing health and safety services to the client with support and expert advice
• Carrying out site inspections, construction phase plans, H&S audits and risk assessments
• Writing and reviewing polices etc and keeping abreast of legislation and best practice
• Delivering a very pro-active and high level of customer service and be actively involved in account managing and expanding their existing portfolio of H&S retained clients
• COVID compliance evaluations
This is a role for a self-motivated and autonomous individual, helping to deliver impeccable standards and services to the company’s established client base. You must also have:
• Health & Safety Diploma-qualified
• Experience of a range of Construction projects and associated hazards (essential)
• A proven track record in providing health and safety services to clients
• Experience of delivering training courses
• ISO 45001 Auditor Excellent interpersonal skills
In order to succeed in this role, you should have a genuine commitment to high levels of customer service. You must be confident, diplomatic and a good communicator with the ability to create and maintain effective relationships with clients and the rest of your team.
You will earn an excellent salary of between £40-45,000 dependent on qualifications and experience plus a full package including a car/car allowance. This is a challenging and varied role which offers an excellent opportunity for further career development within a successful, well established and expanding business.