Commercial Manager – Civil Engineering – Highways
We currently have an exciting role with a specialist Civil Engineering contractor based in Chesterfield. The business has over 50 years history and are a leading specialist within their field and have regional offices providing a national coverage.
They are growing and have numerous highways projects located throughout the East and West Midlands with a strong pipeline of work in place. As a result, they are looking for a Commercial Manager who can work out of Chesterfield offices for 2-3 days and then work regionally, visiting various sites for the remainder of the week.
Ideally you will have:
• Highways England experience
• Fully conversant in various forms of NEC contract
• Experience overseeing commercial aspects of highways schemes, ideally upgrading, strengthening and maintaining structures
• Experience overseeing projects up to £8m
• Main contractor experience
• Experience working as a Senior Quantity, Managing Quantity Surveyor or Commercial Manager
• Degree in Quantity Surveying
• Very competitive salary (negotiable on candidate experience)
• Company car or car allowance
• Mobile phone
To express your interest please contact Chris Wright 0330 055 2229 or apply!