Cloud Accounting Client Manager - Cheshire
Kenton Black are working with an Cheshire based accounting firm currently looking to add to their team. They are Xero Experts and seek an individual who has strong cloud accounting skills across year end accounts, tax, bookkeeping, VAT and more. You will not only be supporting less senior members of the team but you will also have ownership of your own client portfolio as well as assisting the senior team members with the wider portfolio of clients.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- You will support the Senior Client Managers with all duties within the portfolio of clients
- You will assist with managing the filing deadlines for year-end accounts and corporation tax returns (CT600’s) for own portfolio and wider portfolio of clients.
- You will manage and develop the development of Cloud Accounting and supporting Applications to provide a value added and proactive service to the expanding client base.
- You be responsible for supervising a team of Senior Client Accountants and Client Accountants on the same portfolio of clients.
- You will help the Clients Accountants on providing bookkeeping support to clients within the portfolio
- You will be responsible for reviewing the periodic bookkeeping & VAT returns produced for portfolio clients and to ensure all are accurate and filed in the required timescales and within deadlines.
- You will manage the ongoing training of all Client Accountants and any new starters.
- Keeping the client details up to date at all times.
- You will prepare year end accounts, financial statements and tax computations for clients within the portfolio for review by the Senior Client Manager.
- You will prepare periodic Management Accounts for clients within the portfolio.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of business & personal tax computations for client owners within the portfolio of clients.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of self-assessments and personal tax computations and returns.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of projections and budgets.
- You will be working with a variety of software including: IRIS, axCalc , Sage, Xero, Sage Online, Quickbooks etc
- You will be responsible for providing strategic consultancy and financial management services including preparation of monthly management accounts, cash flow forecasts and projections, budgeting, Vat returns, payroll etc; effectively an outsourced ‘quasi’ Financial Controller role.
- You will be responsible for advising on the improvement of profitability and business efficiency through continuous monitoring and by implementing effective business controls and re-systemising the client businesses.
- You will help to control and manage the cash flow of the client businesses and utilise appropriate software.
- You will reduce the burden of taxation on the businesses and their owners with good tax planning and advice.
- You will be expected to prepare business plans and help source and negotiate the raising of finance. You will be responsible for conducting business valuations on clients businesses.
- You will be actively looking to introduce new clients to the company and help promote and sell its services to prospective clients, financial institutions and the business community.
- If you are seeking a new and exciting opportunity and ready to explore this opportunity further then please Apply Today.