Our successful temporary trackway client is looking for Drivers/Operators to join their team in the Greater Manchester region. This role is perfect for the HGV Driver who wants to leave the big miles and stress behind. You also don't need any HIAB experience as full training will be given.
HGV Class 1 Driver / Operator
With the continued success of the company and busy contracts ahead including HS2 Main Works packages, this client looking to increase delivery capacity. We are looking for a flexible HGV driver looking for something a little different. Driving not only the Class 2 vehicles but also being trained to operate the HIAB to install and uninstall temporary track/road surfaces for Construction, Utilities and Renewable Energy to Festivals, Film Production and Sporting Events.
Responsibilities and Duties
· In this role, you will be responsible for erecting trackways via HIAB with other team members to a high standard & providing top quality customer service.
· Nights out occur most weeks but usually, a maximum of 4 nights per week. (sleeper cab with full facilities)
· Working week Mon - Fri with weekends time and a half.
Qualifications and Skills
· Class 2 licence, digital tachograph card and up to date CPC training is essential
· For this position, knowledge of the building industry and building products would be an advantage
· As a driver/operator you are the face of the business on-site to many of our customers and as such you should be:
· Of smart appearance
· Have a positive, friendly and helpful manner
· Be enthusiastic, hardworking and have a positive attitude
· £38,600pa basic (based on a 45hr week) + overtime + night out allowance
· Any hours worked over 45hrs are paid at time and a half
· 23 days holiday rising to 25 after 3 years length of service
· 6% pension contribution
· Life insurance
· People orientated culture
· Substantial staff discounts
· Full training and development opportunities