Our successful Temporary Trackway client is looking for Driver/Operators to join their team in the Greater Manchester region
HGV Class 1 Driver / Operator
With the continued success of the company and busy contracts ahead including HS2 Main Works packages, this client looking to increase delivery capacity. We are looking for a flexible HGV driver looking for something a little different. Driving not only the Class 2 vehicles but also being trained to operate the HIAB to install and uninstall temporary track/road surfaces for Construction, Utilities and Renewable Energy to Festivals, Film Production and Sporting Events.
Responsibilities and Duties
· In this role, you will be responsible for erecting trackways via HIAB with other team members to a high standard & providing top quality customer service.
· Nights out occur most weeks but usually, a maximum of 4 nights per week. (sleeper cab with full facilities)
· Working week Mon - Fri with weekends time and a half.
Qualifications and Skills
· Class 2 licence, digital tachograph card and up to date CPC training is essential
· For this position, knowledge of the building industry and building products would be an advantage
· As a driver/operator you are the face of the business on-site to many of our customers and as such you should be:
· Of smart appearance
· Have a positive, friendly and helpful manner
· Be enthusiastic, hardworking and have a positive attitude
· £38,600pa (based on a 45hr week) + overtime + night out allowance
· Any hours worked over 45hrs are paid at time and a half
· 23 days holiday rising to 25 after 3 years length of service
· People orientated culture
· Substantial staff discounts
· Full training and development opportunities