CIVILS SUB AGENT – BIRMINGHAM– UP TO £40,000+ Package
A new opportunity for a Sub Agent has arisen in the Birmingham area.
My client is a reputable £100m+ turnover principle contractor operating throughout the UK. Due to their successful tender on new major civil engineering projects they are looking to attract a capable sub agent to join an established site team in the Birmingham area.
This is an opportunity that should appeal to a Sub Agent looking to work for a respected contractor on a wide range of civil engineering projects in the Midlands, in a role offering genuine career progression prospects.
• RC Structures
• Environmental Civils
• Birmingham/West Midlands
• Ensure quality control requirements are met
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensure engineering drawings/specifications are accurate and resolve any conflicts
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Liaise with colleagues to create construction programmes
• Report on site progress to the Project Manager.
• Manage commercial issues for elements of the works
• Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
• Supervise engineers and supervisors and subcontractors
• Ensure work meets specified client requirements
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Able to lead a team
• Team player
• Strong commercial knowledge
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
Salary & Package:
• Between £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a rare opportunity to join a principle contractor in a role which will offer genuine career progression and a wide range of civil engineering projects.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Sekani Sherrott on 0121 237 3700.