New opportunities have arisen for Sub Agents and Site Agents in the Oxfordshire area working on a package of main works on HS2 circa £110m value. The project is approx. 3 years long in duration, involving major earthworks, drainage, culverts, highways and structures associated with the construction of a new section of railway line.
A strong general civil engineering background will be essential for these positions, due to a wide variety of civil engineering elements. This contractor is undergoing massive growth affording great career opportunities for the right person.
Candidates will ideally have:
• A relevant qualification in Civil Engineering or Construction (i.e. Degree/HND/HNC or equivalent).
• A strong knowledge of heavy Civil Engineering, incorporating aspects such as earthworks, muckshift, remediation, groundworks, structures, drainage, highways and tunnels and other related infrastructure.
• Strong knowledge of legislation and regulations used within the Civil Engineering & Infrastructure sectors.
• Strong IT skills.
• Strong management ability, including clear communication skills.
• Previous experience working in a similar role, as a Senior Engineer, Sub Agent or Site Agent, on relevant Infrastructure projects such as Highways/Rail schemes etc.
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline.
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence.
• CSCS card
• £40,000 - £55,000 basic salary (dependent on experience)
• Company car / car allowance
• Healthcare, pension and generous holiday entitlement
• Market leading company bonus scheme
• Abundance of secured work in geographical area
For more information please apply to this position or contact Chris on 0330 055 2229 or email email@example.com