CIVILS SITE MANAGER – MIDLANDS – WATER CIVILS – up to £48k + Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Midlands for an experienced Site Manager!
My client is a well-known Principle Contractor with a reputation allowing them to undertake some of the UK’s most prestigious water infrastructure projects.
Due to continued growth they are seeking several Site Managers to join their operational team on sites across the Midlands.
• Clean Water (W2W, Infrastructure)
• Waste Water (Infrastructure + Non-Infrastructure)
Experience in concrete structures, associated groundworks, drainage and pipework will be a benefit.
• Ensure delivery of allocated section of work within a set time frame
• Co-ordinate gangs of various trades and ensure the smooth running of all site work
• Conduct daily site inspections
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Report on site progress to the Project Manager.
• Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
• Any other duties as expressed by the Project Manager
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Team player
• Awareness of commercial issues relevant to construction
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
Salary & Package:
• Up to £48,000 + package
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Other benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known Principle Contractor in a role which will offer genuine exposure to some prestigious UK water infrastructure projects.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Sekani Sherrott on 0121 237 3700.