CIVILS SITE MANAGER – MIDLANDS – REMEDIATION SCHEMES – £40k - £50k + Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Midlands for an experienced Site Manager!
My client is a fast-growing specialist civils contractor with a strong presence in the civils and ground remediation sectors.
Due to continued growth they are seeking a new Site Manager from a civils background to join their operational team based in the Midlands area.
This is a chance to join a top specialist contractor in a role which will offer real career progression prospects.
Remediation works – soil de-contamination, earth replacement, heavy metal excavation.
Project values range from £200k - £10m
• Ensure delivery of allocated section of work within a set time frame
• Co-ordinate gangs of various trades and ensure the smooth running of all site work
• Conduct daily site inspections
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Report on site progress to the Project Manager.
• Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
• Any other duties as expressed by the Contracts Manager
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Team player
• Awareness of commercial issues relevant to construction
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
Salary & Package:
• Up to £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
• Car Allowance
• Pension Contribution
• Health Insurance
• Other benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to reputable, fast-growing contractor in a role which will offer genuine progression.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Sekani Sherrott on 0121 237 3700.