CIVILS SITE ENGINEER – OXFORDSHIRE– UP TO £40,000+ Package – HS2 ENABLING WORKS
A new opportunity for a Site Engineer has arisen in the Oxfordshire area
My client is a reputable £250m+ turnover principle contractor operating throughout the UK. Due to successful tendering on HS2 Enabling works packages they are looking to attract an additional Site Engineer to join their team to work on a major project in Oxfordshire.
This is an opportunity that should appeal to a Site Engineer looking to work on high profile HS2 projects.
• RC Structures
• Environmental Civils
• Oxfordshire (near Banbury)
• Ensure quality control requirements are met
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensure engineering drawings/specifications are accurate and resolve any conflicts
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Liaise with colleagues to create construction programmes
• Report on site progress to the Project Manager.
• Manage commercial issues for elements of the works
• Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
• Supervise engineers and supervisors and subcontractors
• Ensure work meets specified client requirements
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Able to lead a team
• Team player
• Strong commercial knowledge
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
Salary & Package:
• Up to £40,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a rare opportunity to join a principle contractor in a role which will offer genuine career progression and a wide range of civil engineering projects.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Sekani Sherrott on 0121 237 3700.