£36,000 plus company car and package
Major Highways and Structures
I have an exciting opportunity for a Site Engineer to work on a four-year scheme based on the design, planning and construction of nine major road and structures schemes located in the Sussex Region.
This is a great opportunity with one of the UK’s largest construction companies carving a clear path for progression. My client are looking for a driven individual with over 2 years post-graduate experience working as a Site or Civil Engineer who have a grounded knowledge of the civil engineering industry.
As a Site Engineer you will be responsible for;
• Health Safety & Environmental
• Engineering Control
• Commercial issues
The ideal candidate will:
• Holds a current driving license and CSCS Card;
• Have previous experience working on a Civils project
• Have a strong work ethic with flexibility to work unsociable hours/nights;
• Able to work on own initiative and seek out opportunities in line with level of responsibility;
• Have knowledge of setting-out techniques – ability to use level & EDM, plus GPS;
• Be able to report issues with control and information provided.
For more information on the role please contact Hugo on 0330 055 2229 or email@example.com