CIVILS SITE AGENT – MIDLANDS – c£50k + Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Midlands for an experienced Site Agent!
My client is a fast growing and highly successful main Contractor with a reputation allowing them to undertake some of the UK’s most prestigious infrastructure projects.
Due to continued growth and to facilitate new projects in 2018 they currently have an opportunity in the Midlands for an experienced Site Agent to join their operational team. In this position you will gain exposure to a wide range of civil engineering projects working alongside some of the best civil engineers in the country.
• Major Infrastructure works
• Rail Civils
• Earthworks / Remediation
• Commercial Infrastructure
• Ensure quality control requirements are met
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensure engineering drawings/specifications are accurate and resolve any conflicts
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Liaise with colleagues to create construction programmes
• Report on site progress to the Project Manager.
• Manage commercial issues for elements of the works
• Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
• Supervise engineers and supervisors and subcontractors
• Ensure work meets specified client requirements
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Able to lead a team
• Team player
• Strong commercial knowledge
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
• West Midlands
(Office location is near Birmingham)
Salary & Package:
• Between £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known Main Contractor in a role which will offer genuine career progression and professional development opportunities!
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Sekani Sherrott on 0121 237 3700.