CIVILS SITE AGENT – DERBYSHIRE – c£45k + Package
A rare position has arisen in the Midlands for a specialist environmental civils contractor!
My client is a highly reputable environmental civils contractor with an excellent industry reputation.
Due to continued growth they are seeking to recruit a capable Site Agent to join their team working on a range of environmental civils projects around the Midlands area.
This role is suitable for a candidate with or without a degree.
• Canal Maintenance
• Reservoirs / Ponds / Lakes
• Ensure quality control requirements are met
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensure engineering drawings/specifications are accurate and resolve any conflicts
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Liaise with colleagues to create construction programmes
• Manage commercial issues for elements of the works
• Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
• Supervise engineers and supervisors and subcontractors
• Ensure work meets specified client requirements
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Able to lead a team
• Team player
• Strong commercial knowledge
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
• National (predominantly Midlands based)
Salary & Package:
• Between £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting specialist civil engineering contractor!
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Sekani Sherrott on 0121 237 3700 for an informal chat about the position.