Experienced Site Agents / Site Managers are required by one of my clients in the West Birmingham area.
My client is a major Midlands contractor and continues to grow within the civils sector. As such, they are seeking ambitious, capable staff to join their team as it expands. As a reward, my client offers excellent benefits and career progression opportunities. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a contractor who can offer interesting projects as well as progression, stability and longevity.
• Roads and Sewers
• Spine roads
• Ensure quality control requirements are met
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensure engineering drawings/specifications are accurate and resolve any conflicts
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Liaise with colleagues to create construction programmes
• Report on site progress to the Project Manager.
• Manage commercial issues for elements of the works
• Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
• Supervise engineers and supervisors and subcontractors
• Ensure work meets specified client requirements
• Preferred engineering background HNC / HND Civil Engineering.
• First Aid
• Temporary Works
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Able to lead a team
• Team player
• Strong commercial knowledge
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
Salary & Package:
• Up to £58,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Hugo Lennard on 0330 055 2229.