CIVILS SITE AGENT - REGIONAL CIVIL ENGINEERING CONTRACTOR
UP TO £50,000 + PACKAGE
A great opportunity has arisen in the Leicestershire/East Midlands area for a Site Agent to join a long-standing regional civil engineering contractor.
Working across the Leicestershire/Northamptonshire regions, the successful applicant will work on a wide range of civil engineering projects typically valued at between £1m - £7m.
• Other civil engineering projects
• Leicestershire, Northamptonshire
• Ensure quality control requirements are met
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensure engineering drawings/specifications are accurate and resolve any conflicts
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Liaise with colleagues to create construction programmes
• Report on site progress to the Project Manager.
• Manage commercial issues for elements of the works
• Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
• Supervise engineers and supervisors and subcontractors
• Ensure work meets specified client requirements
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Able to lead a team
• Team player
• Strong commercial knowledge
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
• Generally Leicestershire and Northamptonshire
(Office location is in Leicestershire)
Salary & Package:
• Up to £50,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
If you are looking to join a respected civil engineering contractor and work on schemes across Leicestershire and Northamptonshire then this could be the role for you.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Sekani Sherrott on 0121 237 3700.