An exciting opportunity has arisen in the East Midlands / Cambridgeshire for a Site Agent!
My client is a well-known Civils Contractor who value progression and longevity! They are a privately-owned contractor who can guarantee regional work and a great working atmosphere!
Due to continued growth in the business they are currently they are seeking to add a capable Site Agent to join their operational team. By joining this organisation, you will be working as part of a close-knit team and involved in various complex civil engineering projects.
• Major Highways
• Roads & Sewers
• Associated Civils
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Able to lead a team
• Team player
• Strong commercial knowledge
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
Salary & Package:
• Between £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• Discretionary Bonus Scheme
• Private healthcare
• Flexible working
• + More
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known Regional Civils Contractor working on a wide range of civils scheme.
Please contact Hugo Lennard on 0330 055 2229 or email@example.com