CIVILS SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR
MAJOR CIVIL ENGINEERING
A top UK contractor is currently in the market for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work as a commercial lead on various civil engineering projects in the East Midlands.
The successful candidate will work on projects in the East Midlands and will be tasked with the commercial management of a project, specifically highways and earthworks schemes. Due to the varied nature of the schemes you must have experience in the field of civil engineering.
• Procurement, selection and management of subcontractor accounts from award to final account
• Completion of monthly valuations submitting applications as required by the company/Contract requirements
• Valuation of variations, preparation and submission of quotations/compensation events as required
• Monitoring of the contract programme identifying/raising early warnings/potential variations/quotations
• Liaising with the Client/Client’s representative on commercial issues
• Carrying out internal cost value management of projects producing monthly project management reports for review with senior management
• Preferably BSc degree qualified (Quantity Surveying)
• Computer literate – Word, Excel, MS Project, Conquest or similar estimating packages
• Experience in NEC3/JCT/ICE forms of contract.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and influence people at all levels
• Confident when working autonomously
• Strong leadership style
• Good problem-solving skills and creative flair
Salary & Package:
• Between £60,000 per annum
• 15% bonus
• 25 days plus stats
• 7% pension contributions
• Private healthcare
• Company car or allowance
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known Main Contractor who will give you the opportunities to progress your career to the next level.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Hugo Lennard or Liam Flowers on 0330 055 2229 or firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com