CIVILS PROJECT MANAGER – STRUCTURES
TOP UK MAIN CONTRACTOR
£60,000 - £70,000 + PACKAGE
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Midlands for an experienced Project Manager!
My client is a well-known Main Contractor with a reputation allowing them to undertake major UK infrastructure projects.
Currently they are seeking to add an experienced Project Manager with structures experience to join their team. Initially the successful candidate will be working on a new major civils site in the Coventry area.
• New Bridges
• Associated Civils
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Able to lead a team
• Team player
• Strong commercial knowledge
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
Salary & Package:
• Between £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known Main Contractor working on heavy civil engineering projects.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Sekani Sherrott on 0121 237 3700.